We started San Clemente Village with a vision: to enrich the experience of aging in San Clemente, with a membership that reflects the active lifestyle of the City we love.
We’re all in this together.
San Clemente Village members live all across our city. And all of us benefit from the Village services and connections that are just a phone call away:
- Our network of volunteers helps members accomplish their goals. We offer help around the house, a ride to the doctor or grocery store, someone to walk the dog, a check-in phone call or visit—the list is long.
- We provide pre-screened referrals for services—some at reduced prices—when volunteers aren’t available. Need a home health care provider? A plumber? An attorney? A handy man? A gardener? Pick up the phone and call your San Clemente Village member-services staff.
- We keep our bodies and brains humming with panel discussions, talks on many valuable topics, outings and activities. What would you like to learn or do? We are limited only by our imaginations.
- We also know how to have a good time. We get together for member-led groups of all kinds: play-reading and book groups, travel, lunch, dances, cooking classes, attending sporting events and movie groups. Many a friendship has been forged over a Caesar salad, a bestseller or a grandchild’s photo.
- We confer with experts on a wide range of topics , whose practical advice about health, wellness, financial concerns, home safety and much more provide the road maps we need to get more out of life now and to prepare for the transitions ahead.